Monday, October 15, 2012

Introducing...Phantom!!

We got a new dog!! An Akita!! His name is Phantom, he is a rescued dog.  He is 2 years old and already weighs 106 pounds!!!  I drover 4 hours yesterday to pick him up and then 4 hours home!! It was well worth the drive!  He is beautiful and so great with the kids.  Jace, my three  year old wouldn't have anything to do with him at first but he quickly warmed up to him and actually petted him a few times.

Phantom quickly found the mud hole in our yard-created by our neighbor.  (if you don't know that story-you will have to catch up on it later).

So needless to say I will have to get some sand to take care of the mud hole, because Keith said Phantom LOVED running around in the back yard.  I haven't seen him run yet, I was busy unloading all his stuff from the truck.  Yes I went crazy Friday buying stuff for him.  I think most of it will be going back since his foster owner was kind enough to give us a collar and leash.

Here are a few pictures and many more to come!!







No comments: