Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Walking/Running

So I have been limiting my carb intake since January 4th-ever since we started our Biggest Loser contest at work. I lost some weight but it just wasn't coming off fast enough to keep me motivated. So about mid February I decided to go strictly on Atkins. I had done this after my second child and lost 25 pounds in 3 months. Again the weight came off quickly at first but I started cheating too much and started gaining a few pounds back each week. I had lost 16 pounds but now have gained 4 lbs back.

So last week I started running during my son's speech class and this week I have started walking/running after the kids go to bed. I have really enjoyed my walking/running although the running is a little slow and short right now, I know it will come with time. I've never been a fast runner but I have always enjoyed it.

So I am looking forward to Monday's weigh in, hopefully I will be able to record my first loss in almost a month.

No comments: