Tuesday, March 1, 2011

AWESOME Deals!!

Our Kroger deals run from Wednesday thru Wednesday. So doing my shopping on Tuesday night I was able to take advantage of the normal weekly sales PLUS the sales that don't officially start until TOMORROW!!!! One disadvantage was only the express self checkout lanes were open at 10:00pm.

My total bill tonight was 137.79!!! Total paid......
65.05!!!! I had 3, $3 off coupons from my grocer trip last week. They are running a special promotion, for every 10 participating items you automatically get $3 off your purchase PLUS you get a $3 coupon off your next purchase. What I didn't know is you can only use one per purchase. So I went loaded with my 3 coupons from last week but could only use 1-but I still came out saving more than I spent!!! Plus I got 3 more!!!!

Ok so here is a quick run of what I purchased:

2 boxes of chex mix breakfast bars
2 cinnamon toast crunch cereal
14 chef boyardee-diff varieties
3 cinamon cheerios
2 yoplait yogurt
4 gogurt
1 sprite zero
5 trix creal
2 tyson frozen chicken nuggets
4 boxes of keebler crackers
6 boxes of betty crocker fruit flavored snacks (gummies)
2 boxes of little debbie oatmeal cream pies
gallon of milk (4.00!! YIKES)

AWESOME!!!!

No comments: