Sunday, October 9, 2011

An artsy kind of night!!!!

I have had a night full of arts and crafts!! I started off this afternoon with the kids trying some "melted crayon" art. It was FANTASTIC!!! wE extremely enjoyed it, I am SURE I enjoyed it the most!! Tonight when my husband got home from work I made a mad dash to Lowe's to pick up a little something to complete a project I have been wanting to make. While there I also found some cute glass tiles and thought hmmm.. I know what I could make with these!!!

So I have made this tonight...

Still not happy with the necklace, but this is what I have to go with around the house. When I get ready to make them for gifts I will have to do a little more research.....

And this, wasn't happy with the results, will have to try another method next time...


I also made this....
another melted crayon art project I saw online....isn't it just adorable. I am so happy that some people come up with the greatest ideas, so that I can copy them!!!


And finally. I have been wanting to make this for sometime now but had not decided on a frame. Plus I needed to buy the screen. Well today I went to the Old House Depot and found this for $5....



all I did was add cup hooks and a hanger on the back and.....




No comments: