Friday, May 11, 2012

Training for The Susan G. Komen 3-day!!!

I call it "training" but we are just walking and increasing our distance right now. I need to be doing some resistance training, but haven't pulled out my machine yet-hoping I can slide it under my bed to keep the kids off of it. Last night we walked 6 miles in under 2 hours. Not bad considering the farthest I have walked has been 2.5 miles. I felt great. No pain whatsoever. Until I came home and fell asleep and woke up a few hours later. My left knee and pelvis was extremely painful. Even today my knee just feels like it is going to give out. My pelvis hurts if I lay down for an extended time and then get up. Hopefully I can work that soreness out. However I am concerned about my knee since it's been hurting on/off since Christmas. Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Atlanta 3-Day

No comments: