Monday, October 20, 2014

AHG Spring 2014 Campout

So it's been a long time, AGAIN!! I have a lot of catching up to do.  I will start with our first AHG campout.  It was May 2014.  It was JoAnna's first time tent camping.  We took the 4 man tent, it was just the two of us.  We camped out at someone's lake house property.  It was nice because we had the lake, the woods, exclusion, but we also had the lake house bathrooms, and the screened in porch for food storage.  We went on a hike-which was slightly difficult for my out of shape self.  They had canoes and John boats-it was so much fun!!  JoAnna fell in love with camping!! I am so very excited.  I camped a lot with Girl Scouts growing up and loved it.

Here are a few pictures of our campout.  It was cut short but bad weather.  We had planned on camping out two nights but everyone ended up leaving late on the second night because there was a bad storm coming thru the area.






No comments: