Monday, November 17, 2008

deer photos


Well as most of you know we recently sold our house and have moved into a new house. Well one afternoon while visiting a few open houses a friend and I stumbled upon a beautiful house-just down the street from our new neighborhood. The house was beautiful and the view out the back was beautiful. Unfortunately not only was it most likely out of our price range but the back yard was just WAY too small for us. But luckily I had my camera with me and snapped a few pictures from the driveway overlooking the backyard. Here is what we saw that day...

Now that would have been awesome to wake up to that sight every morning. But like I said it isn't too far from our neighborhood so maybe those guys will grace us with their presence from time to time. My dad has already seen one on the main street leading to our neighborhood!

No comments: