Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our New Addition will arrive in August!

Well we found out New Year's Day that we have a new addition on the way!! We are pregnant again and due in August! Baby girl will have just turned 2!! My due date is August 22nd and we can schedule the section 10-14 days prior. Baby girl will turn 2 on August 2nd.

We were very surprised-somewhat-to find out we were pregnant. As most of you know I am terrible at remembering to take the pill. However I had take 4 tests prior to Christmas and all came back negative. So I decided to take another on New Year's Day and well here we are preparing for our new arrival.

I've been to my first doctor visit to confirm the pregnancy. Had my iron checked and it is great. I actually go next week for our first sonogram!! I am anxiously awaiting the sonogram as that will tell us for sure how far along I am. I am 8 weeks 4 days pregnant by my cycle-but I didn't get a positive test until I was 24 days late so I am anxious to see if the baby is measuring 8 weeks along.

Luckily I haven't gotten rid of ALL our baby stuff and I have a friend that has an 11 month old baby girl so she still has a few items that I will need.

So keep us in your prayers as we prepare for this new blessing.

No comments: