Wednesday, January 6, 2016

40 before 40

I came across this interesting "bucket list" a few years ago.  Someone took time during their birthday to compile s list of things she wanted to compete before her next birthday.  And the number of items reflected her she on her next birthday. So I started my own list.  I believe my first one was "34 before 34". Well here I am 5 years later and my list has changed so much.  Many things I decided to delete from my list, some I actually got around to completing and others I am still hoping to accomplish. All in all it has been fun setting a goal and trying to get it done. 

Since creating a list can be overwhelming year to year I decided to create  a 40 before 40 list, that way I have a few years to compete it!!!! 

I'm still working on that list but be looking for it in the next few days. 

No comments: