Wednesday, January 6, 2016

HAPPY NEE YEAR!! 2016


So I haven't posted in a while- shocker!!  So here are a few catch up photos.....

I had a great time making many of the Christmas gifts I gave this year.  Here are a few of the gag gifts I gave!! These were all Pinterest ideas and were so much fun putting together. Most of the things I had around the house so I didn't have to spend much money. 


I also made a few other gifts as well. I attempted to get crafty with the sewing machine. I made a few towels and a few shirts. I also made a few candles- these we made in AHG this year and they were so much fun!! You draw a design on tissue paper and then melt it onto a candle. Super cute!! I also made a memorial ornament in honor of my uncle- this idea I got from my sister in law. I also kept this one for myself!!

Here the little kids are setting up their video cameras so they can catch Santa When he makes his delivery!!  They are too cute. 

Santa has delivered the goods!!

A few Christmas morning photos.  


And then New Year's Eve.....








No comments: