Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Looking Great in 2008



I did manage to brave the scale this morning and am logging a 1 pound gain. One pound is not bad considering the last four days! YIKES! I don't even want to think about the calories that have gone into my mouth the last four days! I am starting fresh tomorrow and hope to get as close as I can to my goal before Tuesday-the first of January. I still have a long way to go before I reach my goal weight-but I am on my way. Of course with the new year comes the custom new years resolution to exercise more-which will surely help in my weight loss. I have got to get into a good exercise routine.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas-we sure enjoyed ours. Hope to see less of each of you in the new year-myself included!

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You've done a great job since Sept! Congrats on only gaining one! ;-)
Path to Health

mommato4 said...

You are doing great on your weight loss!! So encouraging!!! I've only just begun...so it was very encouraging to read about your weight loss!! I love the name of your blog.....see mine below :) very similar :) !!

Have a wonderful day!!
Christy
www.oursimplelives.wordpress.com/