Monday, February 8, 2010

Weigh in #5

Well per the scale at work I lost 1 pound-at home I lost 2. Guess that's not too bad considering I ate tons of gummy bears this weekend and some cereal. I am trying to stick to Atkins as it seems to get the weight off faster. I have stayed with low fat meats and cheeses and tried to incorporate more salads. I haven't felt hungry at all but just can't resist those gummy bears-especially when I am giving them to my 2 year old as a reward for potty training. I did the Wii Active once last week-kinda week there in the exercise department-really need to work on that!!!

So far today I have done well-even with a sleepless weekend and a stressful Monday. Hopefully I can stop by Kroger on the way home and pick up some CarbPops. Walmart doesn't have them-so I have to make a special trip to Kroger-and they sure are expensive!!!! But I just have to have a chocolate treat at night!!!

The crafting front is on hold right now until I get a bit more sleep-my 5 month old seems to have an ear infection. Will get him to the dr tomorrow. He hasn't slept well all weekend. Sunday night he was up every hour-screaming for 30-45 minutes before he would finally fall asleep. Then he would wake up after about 20 minutes and start all over. He took his bottles just fine but wouldn't nurse. Looks like another round of antibiotics for him.

No comments: