I bought these initials for baby girl's wall two years ago. I finally got them out this weekend to cover them with fabric to match her bow organizer-and realized the "M" is actually a "W". I should still be able to make it work-but I cannot believe I didn't notice this when I bought it. Anywho-I covered the "P" with the same fabric I did her bow organizer and the other two initials in complementary colors. I then heat embossed flowers and an owl on the the solid colors. Not sure I like them-might go back and cut out some of the flowers from the patterned fabric and modge podge them on the solid letters.