Monday, November 1, 2010

Week 3 Day 3 fo C25K

DONE! I ran today around the soccer fields instead of running in my neighborhood. It was easier on my back but I wore my cleats for the first time in ELEVEN YEARS, and they just fell apart....lol. My feet got soaked, but at least my back isn't killing me.

Not sure when I will start week 4 as I am busy the next 2 mornings-but I will get them in somehow!!!!




I painted a canvas tonight!! I copied one that I had one at Bunco. It came out cute!! I was very suprised!! I have a friend that had asked if I would paint some for her for Christmas gifts. So I wanted to try this cross and I am VERY pleased with how it came out!!! I cannot wait to paint more!!!




Also here is one of the ceiling tiles I have painted for one of the preschool teachers. She does these every year as a gift from her to the students. I love the way it came out-except for the name. I am not very good at writing/painting words. I think it needs to be outlined-but I am afraid of making it worse.....what to do? what to do?


No comments: