Thursday, January 27, 2011

SHOPPING DAY!!!

I have been so excited about the great deasl!! And even though I didn't have some of the coupons, I still got some INCREDIBLE DEALS!!!

I have made 3 trips to Target the last two days for the INCREDIBLE diaper sale!!! They have Huggies Diapers on sale for $8.99, you can print a $3 off coupon at Target.com and if you buy 3 packs they give you a $5 gift card toward your next purchase!!!! That's like getting a pack of diapers for $4.63!!!! I also got Red Barron Pizza (2pack of personal pan pizzas), they were on sale for $2.50 and I had $1 off coupons for those!!!! Makes them $1.50 each!! I had a few coupons for cereal too, they were $2.50 and I had a $1 off coupon-not the best deal-but oh well.

So total for the 3 trips: $263.35,
total spent: 167.65, plus I still have 2 $5 gift cards!!
Total Saved: $$95.70
I should not have to buy diapers/pull ups for a few months!!!





Kroger trip: $129.09
Total spent: $68.32
Total saved: $60.77 ($20.40 in coupons, $40.37 in plus card savings)



A few new items I bought, were the "Garden of Eatin" chips-the black bean tortilla chips-were fabulous!!! I also bought a bag of the "Veggie Chips", which were not on sale but they are fabulous too!!! We will see what the kids think!!!

No comments: