Thursday, April 28, 2011

Target Savings of the Day!!

Today's total at Target $80.19
Paid $$$17.80!!!!

And I have to admit....I cheated. Target has their Huggies and Pampers diapers for 8.99 for the small packs of 23-25. If you buy 3 packs you get a $5 Target gift card. Well I had $3 off Huggies manufacturer coupons AND $3 off Huggies Target coupon-the Target coupon is for Huggies "Pure and Natural" diapers. So techinically they were not for the "Snug and Dry" that I purchased. So I paid $2.99 a pack, PLUS got a $5 Target gift card.

I also bought about 5 packs of Easter candy that was on sale, 2 Easter books and an Easter cookie making kit. Most of it was under $2 or .50

Then I bought two bags of Skittles-the small ones at the register. I had a $1 off manufacturer coupon and a $1 off Target coupon-made them free!!!

I also bought 6 Reeses peanut butter cups. I had a Target coupon B1G1, so they were about .35 each.

THEN...I found the Hall's cough drops on clearance for $1.03, which normally sell for $1.27-not a big clearance, HOWEVER, I had a (5).55 off manuf coupon, (1) .75 off AND a (8).50 off Target coupon. So they were .09 a pack!!!! Only because I was short on the manuf coupons.

No comments: