Wednesday, April 25, 2007

DOM- "ephemera"


This is the prompt for week 5 of Emily's mini art journal challenge. I always love finding great bargains when shopping and a great deal on scrapbooking supplies is an added bonus!! Last week I found some Cricut cartridges on sale for $15!!! I was estatic even though I don't yet have a cricut machine...lol. I bought seven: one for myself and six more to sell on ebay! I also found a stash of embellishments on sale for $0.25, that I racked up on! This week I bought some glass jars to store some of my embellishments in and the paper they used to wrap the glass jars was beautiful! One page was this purple paper with butterflies-just lovely. Then I found some clear acrylic stamps at the dollar bin at Michaels. I had to limit myself to three packs because I have been on a stamping freenzy lately. I've bought almost ten new sets of stamps in the last month! Talk about an addiction!!

1 comment:

Tyla'sMommy said...

WOW! I wish I lived where you live with all those bargains.(not to mention it would be cool to have a crafting buddy!) I go to Michaels all the time here too and I never see such bargins in their bins!!

I love the DOM card too!