Thursday, April 19, 2007

DOM-"my parents"


Ok here is my card for this weeks mini art journal challenge. A picture of my parents from way back when and then a recent photo from Mardis Gras-which scans a little blurry for some reason. I sanded the outer edge of the card-first time to use the sanding technique-really like it!
My parents have always been active in our lives. They both worked very hard to provide for us, yet they were always there on the sidelines to cheer us on. We have remained close even though they now live three hours away. My mom and I talk at least once a day and we try to visit regularly. They have always been a great influence in my life and I respect them greatly.

1 comment:

Tyla'sMommy said...

I wish I had that kind of relationship with my parents. But I don't.

Can you explain to me what the cards are??

I"m a relatively new scrapper. I haven't even finished my first page yet, but I have alot of ideas in my head and have been collecting supplies for quite sometime now. I love looking at other people's scrapbooks. :)