Wednesday, June 6, 2007

DOM- "what's on my mind"


Here is my attempt to catch up on Emily's mini art journal. This is the prompt for week 13-"what's on my mind..." "....my life at 30". I'll be turning 30 this year and I have been thinking about my life a lot lately. What's next?, where's my life going?, what's my purpose?, ...etc, etc.

Not real thrilled with how the front of the card turned out. I painted and sanded the card, then placed a few strips of ribbon on the top half, then put a flower on it and wrote on it-I hate my handwritting. I think my handwritting really turns a somewhat decent card into a terrible card. So if I can avoid using my handwritting I do. Anyway, on the back of the card I glued a piece of tissue paper to cover the entire back. Then in the swirly pattern I wrote the things that are going through my head these days.

1 comment:

Tyla'sMommy said...

I think you did a good job!! What's wrong with your handwriting?