Monday, September 10, 2007

Weight Loss

Well I made it through the first week! I've been averaging about 1700 calories a day-although I didn't keep up with it Sunday because I had so much junk food I was afraid to. But I lost 6 pounds in the first week!!! I am know that won't continue but it is such great motivation to lose that much to start off with. I know I would have done better if I had kept up with my water intake and done some exercising. But that will come-still need to get use to my new routine.

Biggest Loser starts tomorrow so I am sure that will keep me motivated. I am also looking forward to some cooler weather so I can get these kiddos out a bit. I think J and I are both getting a little cabin fever. Although we have been getting out of the house here and there we are both use to being on the go a good bit of the week.

So here is to another week of making healthy eating choices and developing healthy eating patterns in my kids and of course losing weight!!

No comments: