Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Job

Well yesterday I started my new job at the daycare and the kids of course had their first day as well. Of course baby girl cried when I dropped her off and apparently she cried most of the day. They also had a hard time getting her to sleep-so that made her especially cranky on her first day. I went to check on little man after nap time-as soon as he saw me he teared up. Which of course broke my heart. We chatted for a few minutes and then I told him I needed to get back to work and he said "But mommy you already went to work". I was later told he cried a few other times and said he missed me. So the first day did not go well. My son has been at home with me the last two years and my baby has never been in daycare so I know it is going to be an adjustment for all of us, I just have to give it some time.

When we were headed home from daycare J and I had a cute conversation:
J: Mommy my teacher had a blue shirt on
ME: she did?
J: Yes but she didn't teach me anything
ME: she didn't??
J: No. But maybe tomorrow she will teach me how to do a cartwheel

Too cute!!!!

No comments: