Saturday, August 14, 2010

Date Night @ Easley Amused

I had such a great time at date night painting with my husband and friends, too bad my husband didn't enjoy the evening. I think they came out wonderful. Its the process....right? Not the end result that's important!!! Here are our paintings from the evening...





this is the one I painted of Keith. You can see half of his head is a moon, since he is a night owl and stays up most every night. The right side of his head is a..... computer screen. His ear is a cell phone. He is always either on the computer or on his phone texting. His mouth is just a line since he doesn't talk much. I thought it came our adorable!!!


Here is the one Keith painted of me. He made my ear a 13 since that was my jersey number...very thoughtful! I think it turned out great. Can't wait to get them hung in our master bedroom!!!!

No comments: