Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My "baby boy" started Kindergarten this week!!

He was so excited to be starting "big school". He was packed and ready to go. I walked him to his class with no tears, his teacher introduced him to some friends and he began to play. I filled out my paperwork and said goodbye, and still no tears. For dropping him off at big school for the first time I think we both did GREAT!! First thing he said to me when he got in the car that afternoon..."momma, I had a great day!". My heart just melted.

His teacher has a website that she updates with pictures and reminders! Its GREAT! I have a picture of him on his first day of Kindergarten!!! Its wonderful!!! All in all it has been great. The trick will be trying to leave work to get him everyday in the carpool line and get back to work-we will see how that goes!!



No comments: