Friday, August 20, 2010

YAY! It has finally arrived!!!

HA! I know it's crazy to get so excited about one little gadget
but this little gadget will make my life just a little less stressful. It will make getting the kids loaded each morning MUCH easier, getting my son in the carpool line MUCH less stressful. This little gadget will relieve so much stress every time we get into the truck to go ANYWHERE at ANYTIME! Yes people, I stress when my 5 year old son is whining in the back seat because he cannot buckle himself and because of the carseat in the center I cannot just simply reach over and buckle it myself. I have go get out of the truck and walk around to the passenger side of the vehicle to buckle him. Yes, it sounds easy but it can be stressful when the other two are screaming or fussing and such.



So anyway, I installed it tonight-ha installed-I just buckled it in, LOL. Anyway I cannot wait to see how easy my son will be able to buckle himself. We will see, but I am hopeful.

No comments: