Thursday, June 12, 2008

New job

My husband and I have been praying and discussing for a while the possibility of me going back to work. Well after talking with a friend last weekend she indicated they were hiring. So today I will be putting in my application. I hate to put the kids in daycare-but since the job is at the daycare and I will be able to see them everyday and be with them it makes me feel much better. It will be a BIG adjustment for us all. The kids being cared for by someone else during the day, trying to get all the household chores done while working 30 hours a week. It will definitely be a challenge. So wish me luck and I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Ter said...

wishing you all the best!

Martha said...

Good luck with your job. Like you said, at least you'll get to see your children throughout the day! It will be a huge adjustment, maybe try to get a positive spin on it...extra $$$? :-)