Monday, June 23, 2008

Weigh in day

Well I technically I lost 4 lbs this past week, but that was because I gained about 4 lbs over the weekend. I went to the coast to visit family and totally disregarded the low carb diet. Luckily I was able to get it all off this past week. So I'm not complaining. I am back on track although I did have another brownie this morning. I just cannot resist those Little Debbie brownies!!

I haven't been to the gym in two weeks-but last week we were out of town. So I plan on getting back into the groove this week. Need to burn some extra calories and work off some of my stress. Why am I stressing, you ask?? I have no idea. I just feel overly stressed the last few weeks. I guess we do have a lot of changes going on around here and maybe that is the issue.

I am going back to work, we might possibly have a potential buyer for the house, still trying to potty train the 3.5 year old, a little worried about him going to daycare and being the only kid in his class not potty trained. So I guess I do have a lot going on, but I am normally not one to get all bent out of shape about things and get stressed out. So I gotta work on that.

I went to the store yesterday and tried on some jeans...I am down another size!! I was so excited. But I couldn't find any in my size that were on sale so I didn't buy any. I am not "usually" one to pay $30 for a pair of jeans-especially since I have 40 more pounds to lose. Plus if I stick to the plan I could potentially pull out some of my "skinny" pants in two weeks!! I have a huge bin of pants and shorts that range all the way down to size 6. So once I get down another size or two I don't think I will have to buy any more pants for a while. So I should hold off on buying anything else for a while!!!

No comments: