Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Girl's First Birthday Party

Everything went great, we had a house full of friends and family. Baby girl had on her new outfit, matching bib and matching birthday hat! Just beautiful!! I wish I knew how to sew so I could make things like this for her to wear!! So beautiful. I had bought fabric to make her a pillow case dress-but at the last minute my sister suggested "Mrs. Joyce" could make her an outfit and a hat to match. Little did I know it was going to be so cute or I would have sent several yards of fabric!! The outfit was monogrammed with her name, the hat and bib were monogramed with her name and/or first birthday!!! So cute...


She loved her cake!! She tore into that thing-unlike her big brother. He cried when everyone started singing happy birthday to him on his first birthday-and would not have anything to do with the cake after that.

She got such nice things for her birthday. I want to thank everyone that was able to come and celebrate with us and help make this special day such a success!

No comments: