Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas decorating

We have been busy getting our Christmas decorations up this past weekend. We have been doing a little each day, starting with the tree. The kids loved helping with the ornaments. We still need to the outside done, but will have to wait for the weekend when Keith is off work.

Here is a little countdown Christmas tree I made for the kids last year. Thought I'd post it. I finished the second one tonight-since JoAnna was too young to really participate last year I never finished hers. I put the candy canes in two different ways-not sure which way I prefer. We had one similar to this growing up and we looked forward to pulling the candy off. I hope my children will look back and remember this as one of our many holiday traditions.



No comments: