Sunday, September 26, 2010

GEOCACHING!

I am back at it. We did a few runs back in January, but haven't done been caching consistently in three years!! We are WAY behind, saw one cacher had found over 4k!!! WOW! I have only found 209. sad sad.

Anyway, I went on a quick run this afternoon while hubby had the kids at the in laws. (I stayed home to clean out the garage and afterwards went for a cache run!) So I realized after I got out and about that my SWAK has not been updated since January, so I figured some of the caches I was hunting may have been archived. Sure enough when I got home and checked one of them had been archived, and one I just came up empty. I am hoping since the cooler weather is getting here we can go on cache runs as a family. One of the challenges is getting kids in and out of carseats, so I will have to search for several within walking distance-which is tough.

Anyway, it was a great day for caching. I am off the next three days and hope to get a bit of caching in each day.

No comments: