Thursday, September 23, 2010

Recent Projects and Finds

I found this rounded square chipboard album at Michael's, I have a TON of these chipboard albums in all kinds of shapes. One day I will get around to altering them!! Anyway, so I got this cute baby boy paper and I am working on making a little brag book chipboard album for a family friend that just had a baby boy. I have already applied the paper and painted the edges, now its time for all the little details!!! Pictures to come later!


Here are some CUTE stamps I found in the dollar bin at Michael's!! I am a stamp fanatic!! I just LOVE stamps!! So I just HAD to have these!! I think they will be so cute on cards!!!


I have been racking my brain trying to come up with some cute way to store ALL the spooled ribbon I have. I have SO much ribbon its crazy!! I have been trying to make bows for my daughter so I have been stocking up when its 50% off at HOBBY LOBBY, plus I bought a TON on clearance after Christmas (are you noticing a trend? I cannot resist clearance sales!!) So anyway, here is what I have come up with so far. Once I paint the bases I will cut these rods shorter and sort the ribbon by color, but you get the general idea.

No comments: