Sunday, August 26, 2012

An Evening to MYSELF!!

So my parents are in town for the weekend for my kids' birthday party.  The kids wanted to stay with my parents at my sister's house and my parents agreed!!  My husband is working the night shift tonight.  So... I am home...ALONE!  This doesn't happen very often.

So tonight I got out all my craft stuff.  I finished a few projects that I have started over the last year and started a few more.  I am working on  a few things for a craft fair we will be doing in October.  Also I am trying to make a few "door prizes" for a Zumba fundraiser we are doing in September.

So I have been busy busy.  Here are a few of the things I have been working on...




This is what happens when mom is left alone for the evening with NO kids and NO husband!!

No comments: