Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Catch up



If you haven't noticed I just downloaded the blogger app so I am playing catch up. 

Here are a few pics from this year. 


Jace with his new goggles.  
JoAnnain her gymnastics uniform. 

Jace singing in the choir. He is front row, green shirt, holding his ambulance. 

Jacob sparring with Mr. Steven. 

Jacob sparring Mr Seth. 

Jace at the yogurt place. 

Jacob won 1st place his first time sparring in a tournament. 

 I finally got my kayak. My sister got one too!

Jacob and my sister kayaking 

Keith kayaking. 


Jacob's first time on n or plane. Went with CC and Papaw to Texas. 


Our Saturday tradition: lunch at McAlliaters 
Jace about to have his tonsils and adenoids taken out. 
Braves baseball game. 
Summer fun with water balloons. 
JoAnnas birthday.  She wanted a rainbow loom. 
Me and my mom parasailing on a ladies trip to the beach. 
MBraves benefit game for Carter Brown. 
Labor Day weekend at CC and Papaws. 
Visiting the space museum. 
Jace's birthday at CC and Papaws. 
 Creation museum with Nana, Papa and the Smiths. 
 
Louisville slugger factory and museum 

Upward fla football

No comments: