Saturday, October 5, 2013

Weight Loss

Here we go again.  I have always struggled with my weight, more than those closest to me know.  

I did really well several years ago. I was a stay at home mom at the time, but then went back to work.  Wow! Five years later and I have gained over 60 pounds.  It's ridiculous. I have tried to get back on track but after a few weeks I always fall off again.  

Well I have GOT to do something. So this week I started back in Atkins. I know there are a lot of critics regarding a Atkins. But it works for me and I try to watch the fat intake a well. 

I started Tuesday and so far I have lost 6 pounds.  I know most of it is water weight but its enough to keep me motivated. 

My mom wants to plan a cruise next year and I refuse to go if I don't loose the weight.  

So here is to losing!

No comments: