Monday, December 2, 2013

Memory Maker Badge

Yes, another badge. I knew one of the requirements for JoAnna to "graduate" from Tenderhearts will be to make a scrapbook of some of her favorite AHG activities.  So I figured we should get started now!! Hat a great way for me to teach her one of my favorite hobbies, one that I have not made time for in years.  

So we went shopping for an album. I wanted one similar to the "project life" albums where you just slip the pictures in and make small journaling pages or coordinating papers. 

We got busy making her first page. She loves it!!  I showed her how to trim photos, how to use the trimmer to trim the paper to the correct siZe, how to glue the papers together, using different corner rounders, punches, and how to ink the edges of the paper. 

I let her cut some extra paper so when we get ready to make more pages she will have paper cut to the right size. 

I am so glad she loves scrapbooking.  Maybe she can help me get caught up on the last 6 years of scrapbooking. 


No comments: