Saturday, August 29, 2015

Lunch Time!!

Continuing with my healthy eating here is today's lunch. Baked chicken breast and green beans. 



It's a frozen lemon chicken breast and canned beans. Need a little flavor on the beans but the chicken was really good. 

I've been working on and off in the yard today. We are working in installing an electrical dog fence around the perimeter of our backyard. The dogs have broken thru the fence three times in the last month. 

First off I had to untangle 500 feet of wire. My husband started the task yesterday- what a mess that was. It took me an hour and a half to get it untangled. Now I am working on digging a 3 inch trench all around the fence. Yeah that's a little difficult considering the ground is as solid as a rock right now. So I am currently trying to soak the ground with the water hose. Hopefully it'll soften it up am enough I can dig the trench .....

No comments: