Thursday, September 10, 2015

Frustrating weight loss week

I'm not surprised. It happens everytime I try to lose weight. I'll have a great week of weight loss and the next week I may not lose anything or I may even gain a few pounds!!!  It's so frustrating!!! To stay on course and not see results!! 

I did have two chocolate chip cookies last night.  We are taking some to the firemen today since we are going on a field trip to the fire station. One batch of cookies looked a little over cooked so I HAD to try them to see if I could include them or not. Then of course I had to have a perfectly undercooked gooey one as well. I had plenty of calories left for my day so I wasn't concerned about the calories. But oh my the fat and carbs!!  It'll be fine. That's not the reason I gained two pounds this week. But what is the reason??!!  It's so frustrating!!!  

But I WILL lose the weight. I WILL NOT stop at a bump in the road!!

No comments: