Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Happy Birthday


Today is my sweet baby boy's birthday, he is six years old today!!!  I decorated the house last night and his daddy brought him donuts for breakfast. He saidnitbwas the best birthday ever!!  He was so very excited. He didn't want me to get him a present, he wants me to take him shopping so he can pick out his own present.  So we will do that tonight after work. Then we will go to my sister's house and have cupcakes for him. 

We didn't do school work today because I had to have dental work (UGH!!) but we went to lunch at his favorite place- McAlisters!!  We met my sister in law and the cousins there, he was so excited. 

He is such a loving, affectionate child. He tells me at least 30 times a day that I am beautiful, he also tells me I am his best friend. He gives me hugs and kisses all day long. He is such a momma's boy and I wouldn't have it any  other way!!


It was also my grandmother'so birthday today and I was able to visit her gravesite today. She came to live with us when I was in second grade and she passed away after I graduated college, so we were very close. 


UPDATE:
Here are a few pictures from the day. Cookie cake at daycare and cupcakes with CC, Roo and Ms. Amy!! 


And cookie cake with daycare. 



 For his birthday he wanted me to take him shopping so he could pick out his present. Lucky for me and him Walmart had several toys are clearance. He ended up with four toys and three hot wheels. He was super excited !!








No comments: