Monday, July 16, 2007

36 Weeks Pregnant

Today I am 36 weeks pregnant. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully he'll schedule a sonogram for next week!! He wants another sonogram to see how our baby is developing and then we'll schedule the c-section. I am hoping we can schedule the section by 38 weeks-I am so ready for this baby to be here.
I have been getting a lot of rest since Thursday. My aunt came for a weekend visit-however due to certain circumstances she is staying all week. Which is great, JP loves playing with her and I love that someone else is keeping him occupied so I can take several naps during the day.

Nothing much going on around here, just trying to get everything ready for the baby, trying to keep the house cleaned in the event someone wants to look at the house and trying to keep my sanity. I got my hopes up high when we got an offer on the house and since it didn't work out I have been really bummed about it. I was so excited about getting into a new house before the baby was born-I was looking forward to no more stairs to climb several times a day and a fenced in back yard for JP to play while mommy watched from a covered porch. Oh well. We still have at least one person still interested but they still haven't been able to look at the house yet because of a work schedule. Maybe one day and hopefully they will like it enough to put on offer on it.

No comments: