Sunday, July 29, 2007

Diaper-wipe pouch


I finally made one! A diaper-wipe pouch! I had cut the material this week and then at my shower I got one as a gift. So then I had a template to help me finish it up-somewhat. I am not a sewer-I have sewed a few pillows but that is it. I can barely sew in a straight line. But I have been wanting to get my sewing machine out and start trying to make stuff. This was a fairly easy project-although I won't tell you how long it took me to actually sew it-especially after I had to rip the seam and do half of it over again after I sewed it in the wrong place. Oh well. It was fun and turned out well for my first try. Also it is big enough to fit my sons size 6 diapers so it works great. I'm sure it'll take me a while to get it perfect, then maybe I can start selling them and giving them as gifts!!!

1 comment:

Tyla'sMommy said...

What a great idea!! So you just put the diaper wipe container into the pouch?