Sunday, February 10, 2008

I am banned ...

...from buying anymore scrapbooking stuff!!!

I went to Wal-mart today and had to take a short stroll through the scrapbooking area. I was estatic to find a Colorbok "Complete Scrapbook Kit-Cute and Carefree" (pastel colors) it had a clearance sticker marked $10!! It comes with an album, keepsake box, 16 patterned papers, 8 solid papers, 2-3D embellishments, chipboard alphas, chipboard accents, vellum sentiments, alpha stickers, phrase stickers, accent stickers, alpha punch outs, frame punch outs and accent punch outs!! Over 1,125 pieces!! I also found a "chipboard bucket" made by colorbok with 1,038 pieces of chipboard-this came in a see through paint bucket-so cute!! I was thrilled at my finds. Then I got up to the checkout counter and the scrapbook kit rang up for $4!!! Can you believe it?? I was so excited!!!

I cannot wait to bust into these!


No comments: