Friday, February 8, 2008

What a cutie

While going through my piles and piles of kids/baby clothes I came across this outfit that J had when he was a baby. It was sooo cute! So I decided to pull it out for baby girl, even though it is baby blue-it is just so cute! And with it being "baby blue" it can be gender neutral...right? Well she was just too cute! I did put white and pink socks on her-but that didn't stop people from commenting on my "two boys" or "little boy". I know some people really take offense to people confusing the sexes of their children-but not me. J has such beautiful, long hair that people tell me all the time "she" is so beautiful. There are much more "important" things to get bent out of shape about. Anyway, here is a photo of my sweet baby girl in one of her big brother's outfits...

No comments: