Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tiffany vs Keith

This was a survey on myspace.com. I might get in trouble for this one, but thought it was a cute survey.


1. Who eats more?
Depends on the menu

2. Who said "I love you" first?
He did..I think

3.How long have you been together?:
Married 6 1/2 years 10 years altogether

4. Who sings better?
Me... but only when the radio is really really loud

5. Who's older?:
Keith by 2 years and 9 days

6. Who's smarter?
book smart? Keith, common sense smart? me

7. Who's temper is worse?
Definitely mine

8. Who does the laundry?
me

9. Who does the dishes?
Me

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?:
me

11. Who snores?
keith

12. Who's hair is longer?:
MINE.

13. Who's better with the computer?:
DEFINITELY HIM

14. Do you have pets?:
two cats-but they go with the house whenever we sell it LOL

15. Who pays the bills?
I pay the few bills that are not set up on auto pay

16. Who cooks dinner?
Me mostly-unless it's grilling. but he likes to cook occasionally also

17. Who drives when you are together?
me-he drives like a grandma

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?:
keith

19. Who is the most stubborn?
OH DEFINITELY Keith

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong?
Me-keith never admits fault

21. Who's parents do you see more?
It's about equal we probably see his parents more often but for shorter periods of time, and we see my parents for a few days at a time but not as frequent (does that make any sense?)

22. Who named your pet?
me-right after a trip to Phoenix---one is named Sedonna and one Kokapelli

23. Who kissed who first?
He probably leaned in first-but I was sure wanting it!!

24. Who asked who out?:
He asked me out

26. Who's more sensitive?
probably me

27. Who's taller?:
Keith by about 4 inches

29. Who has more siblings?
me-i have a brother and a sister, he has a sister

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Me-of course!!

Now repost as You Vs Your significant other.... It's kinda fun to think about it and reminisce...

No comments: