Thursday, February 7, 2008

Scrapbooking Goodies

Well I left the kids at home with their daddy this afternoon and went piddling. My first stop was my favorite scrapbook store for some goodies...

I picked up some Prima flowers-just loving flowers these days! Also a "FRIEND" chipboard album by Bo bunny-saw some similar albums online this morning and fell in love-was excited to see them at the store and just had to pick one up to try. Also saw "In Stitch'z" by Bazzill, cute little templates for creating a stitching design-how cute!!! And last a sheet of "flower child" paper by KI memories-more flowers-so lovely!!

..then to my second favorite store, Hobby Lobby for even more goodies...

Picked up some Kaleidoscope die cuts-yes I know these are a bit old and maybe outdated-but I just fell in love with these papers and still have tons of them. Also picked up Bohemia "blossom" die cuts-love love these colors and they will be perfect for the baby girl pages I'm doing!! Found a few packs of sequence on sale-only picked up three packs so I was able to restrain myself there-was hard to do but it had to be done!! Then picked up MORE flowers by Petaloo- in three different colors. Also nabbed some black flowered felt by Queen & Co-have I mentioned I am on a flower kick?! Found metallic sheets-not sure what I'll do with those but I've seen several projects using them so I cannot wait to try my hands with them.

Hopefully I'll get to use some of these items soon. I hope to visit my friend next week-it will be here last week on bedrest-and take some of my new items to show off (and share of course!)

No comments: