Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Looking Great in 2008 Weigh-in #5



Well I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but considering I attended a baby shower this weekend and ate what I wanted to while there-I should be happy with a 2 pound loss.

I do have a little stair stepper that I plan to start working on this week-hopefully that'll give me the exercise I need to keep the pounds coming off. I am still enjoying the weight watchers recipes I got from a WW cookbook I borrowed. Can't wait to try the rest of them, they have been great so far.

Good luck to everyone-hope you all keep loosing.

4 comments:

One Sweet Pea In Our Pod said...

Look at you go! Woo Hoo for another week well done!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

2 pounds down is great! Congrats!
Path to Health

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

2 pounds is awesome! Good for you!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

thanks for the visit! Cute babies.