Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 2


Well today is day 2 of the Atkins diet. Not too bad. Was very tired this am-my husband mentioned I may be more tired with a drop in carbs. But I am usually very tired in the mornings anyway. Think it has something to do with getting up 2-3 times nightly to tend to baby girl and not sleeping well when she sleeps in the bed with us sometimes.

So far I am doing good, although I did stop today at Sonic for a Route 44 Diet Dr. Pepper. I know I can only drink diet drinks with Splenda-but they just don't sell those in fast food places.

I am hoping for a big loss this week. I looked back over my online food journal and I averaged about 220 carbs per day. Yesterday I had 26 carbs!! So that is a big cut! Hopefully that will get my body to burning some fat. Also I plan on joining the gym which will be great "ME" time and great exercise-which will be great for my diet and great for me to get some "alone" time. Will see how the kids do going to the little kid center.

Here is a picture of me at J's soccer game. It was several weeks ago but I haven't lost any weight since the end of February so I think it'll serve greatly as a "BEFORE" picture.

No comments: