Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 3 Day 1-DONE


Well after two weeks off from running I started week 3 today. It was rough. 90 second run then 90 second walk, followed by a 3 minute run, then walk. Repeat. I only had to do this twice so it wasn't too bad but it was rough. I haven't done any kind of consistent running in 10 years!!! That's insane and shameful!!! I was never a fast runner but I had good stamina.

Friday we weigh in at work to see how all the biggest loser contestants have kept the weight off. I actually gained 10 pounds back but have lost it again. I would have liked to have lost at least another 10 pounds-but oh well. Another FAIL.

I am having surgery in about 3.5 weeks and I hope to lose at least 20lbs before my surgery. Not that its necessary for the surgery but it would be nice. I asked him to do a tummy tuck while he is in there..but it's not going to happen. Oh well.

Well off to work I go!

No comments: