Thursday, October 14, 2010

WOW!!! What a day!!

I started off the day with my son's kindergarten class at the Pumpkin Patch. We had a great time!! I took my new camera (which I actually haven't paid for yet) and took lots of great pictures....I think. Apparently the camera was set to take pictures in camera raw and I have never taken pictures in that format before. It takes a LONG time to upload the pictures so I haven't had a chance to even look at them yet. However, we had a great time.





Afterwards I took my son home and headed to the Canton Flea Market. Its a huge market held twice a year. If I had parked a little closer or had a buggy I probably would have bought a few more things. I ended up buying a rustic frame...there were others there that I LOVED but they were about $95 and I just can't pay that price for frames. But they had three layers and were BEAUTIFUL. The one I ended up buying was about half that price but only one layer and one color. Still cute but not gorgeous. The other thing I bought was an old window pane----which I am in LOVE with old window panes right now. This one is painted a lime green and the panes are made into dry erase boards. I think I may still use it like a picture frame and just center the photos in the middle of each rectangle and make the dry erase board appear to be a white mat. We will see how it goes!!!




Nothing like the Canton flea market to get you inspired!!!! I finally glued these birds to these candlestick holders. And finished my first ceiling tile. I am painting these for one of the K4 teachers. She gives these every year as Christmas gifts to her students. I will attempt putting their names on later. 1 down...... 15 to go...LOL. I LOVE it.

No comments: