Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tales from the Scales Weigh In Day

OK so I am a day late blogging about my weight loss but not my fault-the boys ruled the computer yesterday. I am (somewhat) happy to report no gain and no loss! You'd think I'd be upset about that (and I am a bit disappointed) but considering the week I had I am thrilled that I did not gain any weight. I ate whatever I wanted this past week. I didn't go overboard but if I wanted it, I ate it.

So I won't reach my goal by the end of this month, but I have myself to blame. I am glad to say I am back on track so hopefully I'll see a loss next week. I cannot wait to get a few minutes to go back and visit all the other "losers" blogs and read about their success. Unfortunately my 3 year old is nagging me to get back on the computer. And frankly-while he is occupied on the computer I can get so many other things done. So I will gladly get off so he can play a bit.

Good luck to everyone-hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

It's hard when there are multiple users! So glad my older kids have their own laptops. :-D Congrats on maintaining. I'm sure next week will be better since you are making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Kristen said...

Hi there, just found your blog through 6 degrees of separation or something. We have a lot in common! Just thought I'd say hi and that I enjoyed your blog...instead of lurking :)