Wednesday, January 16, 2008

weigh in day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Woohoo! I lost two more pounds!!! That makes a total of 30 pounds!!!!

I'll have to blog more later after I get baby girl to sleep....

Ok so I had to wait another day to finish blogging about my weight loss, but better late than never. So I lost another 2 pounds!! HIP HIP HOORAY! I still have ten more pounds to lose to get me to where I was "pre kids" which was my goal for the end of 2007 and I didn't meet it. Again better late than never! I still have a ways to go to get to my ultimate goal but I will get there. I seriously need to get into an exercise routine though-that would so help my weight loss. I do plan on taking up tennis soon, just have to coordinate with hubby on watching the kids on nights that my sister is off work so we can play. Also need to get my stationary bike back to the house so I can ride it. Where to put it? I have no idea. I hate it being where the kids can get to it so I will have to come up with some way to keep J off of it.

Well good luck to everyone at Tales from the Scales on the journey to better health. And congrats to all the losers this week!

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!