About a month ago I finally learned how to make little bows for my little girl. I've only made a few and although they aren't extravagant they are cute and get the job done. So tonight I made a few more and tried a little something different. A ribbon flower. After two attempts-yes I am sewing challenged, even with a needle and thread-I finally got it done. I actually sewed the ends of the ribbon together first and then did a running stitch down the ribbon-it seems to work easier for me. So here is my finished flower. I hot glued it to a alligator clip-not sure if it will match any of baby girl's outfits-but she will have to wear it at least once!!!